Ok, so, I have to preface this post by admitting that I had big plans for all different kinds of gift guides this year. But something just felt a bit off…
Firstly, I’ve seen soooo many. Everybody seems to be releasing a gift guide. Which makes sense. It’s a staple in Christmas content and everybody has their own ideas… So I get that. But I just didn’t want to churn out something that you’d already seen a million times, so without any wacky ideas about how to make mine different, I’ve been procrastinating over it, and, as a result, this is going up a lot later than I had planned.
But I have to say, now that I’m done with it, I’m quite pleased with it.
I wanted to make it appealing to look at. I wanted to take pretty photos of the things I could get my hands on. And I wanted to feature things that I would truly love to find in my stocking this Christmas. But at the same time, I knew that if I only included the things I could physically get hold of, I’d be limiting myself and wouldn’t be able to feature all of the wonderful gift ideas I had in mind for you all.
So, pictured here, in this epic flatlay (that took over my entire living room!) we have some of my ultimate faves.
1. Hiho Silver Exclusive Cherry Roller Snaffle Bangle
2. Hiho Silver Long Chained Cherry Roller Snaffle Necklace
3. ‘This Princess Wears Boots’ Print
4. Fairfax & Favor Athena Boots
5. Fairfax & Favor Chatham Coin Purse
6. Mackenzie & George Felt Fedora
7. Mackenzie & George Feather Brooch/Hat Pin
8. Equine Photoshoot Gift Voucher
9. Hyde & Hare Arundell Cowhide Clutch
10. Rydale Wistow Printed Shirt
11. Hurd & Co Boot Toppers
12. Joules Scented Candle
13. Faux Fur Scarf
And then below, I have added some extras, which I also thought you might love. With a little ‘for him’ section at the very bottom, for those hard-to-buy-for men in your lives.
And for him…