I don’t like the word ‘resolutions’… But the word ‘goals’? Now that’s a word I like!
‘Goals’ feel more achievable, more exciting, more motivational… Less daunting and less like a commitment I don’t really want to make.
If you’ve been watching my vlogs, you will have seen me talk a bit about my goals, in my Happy New Year video. But I wanted to expand a little more.
If we are going to realise our dreams, we have to set goals that we believe in. If we don’t realistically believe that we can reach our goals, whether in our conscious or subconscious mind, we will suffer from overwhelm and we won’t take the steps necessary to achieve them, so they will quickly fall by the wayside.
By setting manageable, believable, realistic goals for ourselves, we are ensuring that we have every chance of manifesting the things we want.
So, with the end of an old year and the beginning of a new one, I’ve set myself some ‘goals’ for 2017.
In no particular order…
1. Limit the amount of shoots I do, so that I can give my lovely clients the best service possible.
2. Create incredible images, that I’m happy with, with every shoot I do.
3. Have an amazing wedding and honeymoon.
4. Almost double my social media following. It currently stands at 33,300 and something, across all of my platforms combined. I want to reach 60,000.
5. Live a healthier lifestyle.
6. Buy a horse.
7. Stick to a better blog schedule.
8. Vlog weekly.
What are your goals for 2017? Are they manageable? Do you believe in them? Or do you need to break them down even further?